Article is available only in Croatian.
This article is available only in Croatian.
Call for papers for presentation at the next IAA symposium on Small Satellites for Earth Observation, to be held on 06-10 May 2019, in Berlin, Germany. A one-page, single-spaced abstract of no less than 300 and no more than 500 words*) must be received by October 31st, 2018.
Abstracts should be in English and shall include the symposium topic addressed, the problem explored, the methodology used, results and conclusions so as to allow the Scientific Program Committee to make an informed decision regarding their suitability for inclusion into the symposium.
Please send your abstract by e-mail to: email@example.com
The symposium will provide a forum for scientists, engineers and managers to exchange information about planned and on-going programs and missions, and present new ideas, covering small satellite mission objectives as well as technology and management aspects for dedicated earth observation satellites. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
Small Satellite Mission Programs
– International and national programs
– Planned and on-going programs
– Integrated applications
Objectives for Small Satellite Missions
– Scientific earth observation missions
– Systems for disaster and climate monitoring
– Technology demonstration missions
– Commercial services and applications
– Results and lessons learned
Mature (off the Shelf) Systems
– Sensors and instrumentation
– Spacecraft concepts and sub-systems
– Software and IT safety
– Ground stations and communication
– Mission operation and facilities
– Launch systems
University programs and systems
Distributed Space Systems
– Constellation and formation
– Rendezvous and docking
Space Debris issues
For more detailed information, please visit the conference website at: