The school is an indispensable part of the resocialization program for children and youth with behavioral disorders, and provides the possibility of schooling for students from the local community, especially in programs that are not represented in the high school “A. Haračić ”in Mali Lošinj.
The school implements the secondary school curriculum for the following three-year occupations (SSS):
- Field of work mechanical engineering: turner, plumber, locksmith and tinsmith
- Field of work catering and tourism: chef and waiter
- Field of work woodworking: carpenter
and two-year occupations (NSS):
- Field of work of mechanical engineering: assembler of machines and constructions
- Field of work catering and tourism: assistant chef and assistant waiter
- Field of work woodworking: parquet
We also implement an adult education program for all the listed vocational occupations. There is also a training program for performing jobs in the profession of welder (so-called course). We also have a primary school that we run according to the adult education program.
In addition to the school itself, we have workshops in which students learn from the professions for which they are trained (turning, locksmithing, welding and carpentry), students who are trained as waiters and cooks participate daily in preparing and serving lunch for all users of the Home.