MEMBERSHIP IN A3
Annual fee for regular membership
Physical person – 200 kn
Legal entity – 2000 kn
There is no fee for associate membership
Excerpt from the Statute
A member of the Association may become any natural or legal person, which is decided by the Steering Board.
Membership in the association is regular, affiliated, donor and honorable.
Regular members can become scientific and professional institutions, associations and other legal persons (teaching legal persons) who want to actively participate in the work of the Association and who accept the Statute of the Association.
Associate members can become all physical and legal persons who are not directly active in the association but with their activity they help her work by promoting her fundamental values.
Donors members can become all natural and legal persons who assist their work with financial or technical donations. Their status is specifically determined by the act of the Assembly.
Honorable members of the Association may become legal and natural persons especially responsible for the work and development of the Association or for a special contribution to the development of the aerospace sector.
Membership in the association is voluntary.
The decision on receiving a regular membership is made by the Steering Committee on the basis of an application, application or written request of a person who wishes to become a member of the Association.
The decision on admission to membership is made by the Steering Committee on the basis of an application, application or written request of a person who wishes to become a member of the Association.
The decision on the designation of a donor member is made by the Steering Board.
The decision of the Steering Committee must be made no later than three months after the receipt of the application, application or written request of a person who wishes to become a member of the Association.
The decision on the proclamation of the honorary member is passed by the Assembly of the Association at the proposal of the Management Board.
The Association maintains a register of its members, which is the secretary of the Association.
The member list is kept electronically and contains information about the name or personal name, personal identification number (OIB), date of birth or birth, date of association membership, membership category, and date of membership in the association.
The list of members must always be available to all members and competent bodies at their request.
An objection to the decision of the Management Board on receiving or not receiving membership shall be submitted to the Assembly of the Association within 8 days from the date on which the applicant or proposal was notified of the decision of the Steering Board.
The Assembly on the objection will decide on its first next session. The decision of the Assembly is final.
Regular members of the Association pay the annual membership fee no matter which part of the year they join.
The Steering Committee shall decide on the amount of the annual membership fee.
Regular members who regularly pay membership fees have the right to make decisions in the bodies of the Association.
The associated member who regularly paid the membership fee has the rights and obligations of a regular member, except for the right to elect and to be elected in the bodies of the Association and the right to vote.
A Honorary Member has the rights and obligations of a regular member, with the exception of the right to elect and be elected to the bodies of the Association and the right of vote, and there is no obligation to pay the membership fee.
The rights of regular members of the Association are that:
– participate in the establishment of a common policy and program of the Association,
– Decide on the assets and assets of the Association and other matters as set forth herein
By the Statute and other acts of the Association,
– agree and co-operate in order to achieve common goals,
– participate in activities of common interest,
– conduct jointly agreed activities,
– elect and be elected into the bodies of the Association, and the right to vote,
– be regularly and timely informed about the work of the Association and its bodies and the financial operations of the Association,
Obligations of the members of the Adriatic Aero-Space Association are:
– regularly paying the annual membership fee, within the deadlines established by the Steering Board,
– preserve and promote the reputation of the Association,
– comply with the provisions of the Statute and other acts of the Association.
Membership in the association ceases:
– by decision of the Assembly on the termination of the Association,
– by deleting from a court or other appropriate register in which a member is entered as a legal person,
– proclaiming a bankruptcy of a legal person,
– the death of a member of a natural person,
– by leaving the membership, on the basis of written and certified statements on the membership of the Association,
– exclusion from membership, in accordance with the provisions of this Statute.
Each member may withdraw from membership in the association at any time, freely and in his / her own discretion, by submitting to the address of the Association the written and certified statement of his departure from the membership of the Association.
It is considered that the member has withdrawn from the membership at the time when his written and certified statement from paragraph 1 of this Article is received in the office of the Association.
A member can be excluded:
– if he or she does not pay the membership fee in the manner and within the deadlines set by the Steering Board,
– if it violates the provisions of this Statute, Work Program and other general acts of the Association,
– if by its actions it distorts its reputation and / or reputation of the Association, its bodies or other members of the Association.
The Steering Committee decides on exclusion from membership.
A dissatisfied member may appeal to the Assembly of the Association against the exclusion decision within 30 days of delivery of the written decision on exclusion.
During the duration of the appeal proceedings, all rights and obligations of a member against whom a decision to opt-out of membership has been issued are maintained.
The Assembly’s decision on the exclusion from membership is final.
The Association can give acknowledgments and commendations to its members, individuals and legal entities for special activity and a special contribution to the work of the Association.
At the suggestion of the Management Board, the Assembly may award grants to individual legal or natural persons for a remarkable contribution to the achievement of the objectives and activities of the Association.
The association can join the associations of associations and international associations, networks, coordination and other forms of association.
The decision on association is made by the Assembly at the proposal of the Management Board.